I have no time to actually write anything right now. I'm in Spanish boot camp with the 12 Irishmen (of which, to be fair, 1 is from Poland and 1 is from Estonia) having a crazy old time. They are seriously a riot, well, "great craic" as they'd say. But our time is very structured here amongst Spanish workshops and songs and meals...it is fun, though admittedly below my level, and it would be pretty nice to have more free time; but this is really the only time we'll be all together before we brave the country on our own, so it is worth it to create a network. Anyway, I'm late in returning to the camp. I'm in a little town outside Buenos Aires called Los Cardales, if you want to look it up. I just wanted to make a note on here to let it be known that my internet access is very restricted, and that I didn't die in that tragic bus crash on Sunday night in case you caught wind of the story.
: )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
DK,
Wie vermisse ich dich. Ich will dich jeden Tag schrieben, aber ich habe kein Addresse von dir, So schriebe ich hier. Ich vermisse dich; jetzt höre ich die Bücher (ha,ha). Ich sehe Lindsay bald, und sie geht nach Deutschland heute abend--sie wird Anne da treffen. Auch habe ich Mono. Which blows. Frühling kommt nach Ohio jeden Tag, und Mein Deutsch wird auch besser jeden Tag. Ich lese deutsche kurze Geschichten und schriebe auf deutsch in mein Journal. Ich lese dein Blogspot, und deine Reise freue ich mich sehr viel. Ich liebe dich, und ich denke von dir. Wirklich, die ganze Zeit.
dein.
Danny, Glad You are doing well, just wanted to tell You We are all proud of You, keep up the good work.. If You need anything just ask..
Pop
ps: We all love You
Post a Comment